Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

YES - 4/4 so far !! on FIRE


I"M ON FIRE !!
I knew it was gonna be a good day after following this flashy filly later identified as Heather Locklear -into the track ...

I selected two horses today completely against my rules , betting Rick Dutrow on the grass. I normally hate it - and refuse , except here in Saratoga. Well - thanks Mr Dutrow who is 2/2 on the weeds today going back to back in the 5th and 6th, sometimes you gotta zig when everyone expects you to zag ...

Saratoga race 6 - #3 Adagio - was crying out for running room till mid stretch then Kent found room and drove to victory for my 4th winner in 4 starters today ...

race 6 - #3 Adagio - $11.40 $6.20 & $4.90 - with the $20.40 Dutrow Double !!

Jump on in the waters fine !!

No comments: