Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

results - stats thru day 8

Ok -

I had 4 winner from 7 starters with 5 of 7 in the money - with two scratches and a non- pick in the jumpers.

Updated On Top stats -

Winners - 17/55 - for 31%
In the money - 28/55 - for 51%
Total $$ - $146.20
ROI - $2.66

Very good stats for the toughest meet in the World !! Check them against the NY Post, the Daily News , the Pink Sheet - i would be the very top in every category !!

What are you waiting for ??

I will GUARANTEE your Purchase !!!!

Buy the season pass for $200 and if I don't make that $200 back in the 28 days left - I will give you FREE access for the ENTIRE Belmont Fall meet - you have nothing to lose !...

If you purchase a one week package - if you don't make that money back in the week , I will give you ANOTHER WEEK for FREE !!

Take your choice - I guarantee you will be a winner !!! Log on to http://www.pick4win.com/ and buy your package today !!

No comments: