Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

stuff for Saturday9/27

Well NY was washed out on Friday and my only pick at Santa Anita finished up the track. I have a ton of action today, coast 2 coast , and all over America.

I do love a horse today at a very good price. In the 9th at Belmont , #5 Summer Patriot comes back today. I cashed twice at Saratoga with him, and he is much improved. He has such a long stride, the distance is a natural. He will blow up the toteboard today !!

My other free pick at Belmont is Cocoa Beach in the 6th. There will be two short priced horses and Cocoa might just revel in the slop and beat those two to the wire.

At Santa Anita today , I have lots of opinions. The champion Zenyatta runs and should win to go 8 for 8. In the Goodwood which is race 10 , I love #11 Mast Track. He gets rockin Johnny V today, and had the best pre race workout coming in. Sits the trip and sprints home.

I have picks for Saturday 9/27 on my site, www.pick4win.com , that are pay selections. I have a winner at Hawthorne , one at Golden Gate , and two VERY LIVE two year olds , one at Turfway Park and the other is a firster at Santa Anita.

If you pay for my selections on Saturday 9/27 and I don't pick three winners for you to make money on , I will give you free selections for next Saturday 10/4. But when you send your e-mail for the pass & login , you must mention the ' blog guarantee'.

Good luck and lets cash.

No comments: