Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't be a 'Dick'

I just read on Brisnet that Dick P. says Zenyatta will lose this weekend to Hystericalady. I think the lack of hair on his head has caused him some brain damage. Without a doubt to me , Zenyatta will stomp on all her rivals. I hope she goes to the Classic. Check my website or watch TrackFacts on Capitol Otb and you'll find proof that I went on record in the spring that Zenyatta is the best horse in training now , MALE OR FEMALE. She still has never been tested, nor has she ever been ' all out' to win any of her seven unbeaten races.

I have been watching races long enough to see ' special' in a horses stride. Zenyatta just sits in last for four furlongs , then just runs by her competition like they are standing still , all while still being green and NEVER being asked for her best.

So Dick , I know we all like to try to beat the favorites but don't waste your money trying to beat Zenyatta. If you still want to , call me , I'll be glad to book it.

No comments: