Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

son of a b*tch !!!

Ok , that just sucks ... Just won the 8th with my second single , but was DQ'd !! I think I'm still alive with the website Pick 4 , but the tickets in my pocket are dead ... son of a b*tch that sucks ....

Not to mention, when I arrived to make my bets , I bet the 4th too. I was torn between a few since I only wanted to make a win bet for action. So I bet the horse taking money, the 10 with Dead Weight Kent ... and the horse who I bet in his first to starts that were rained off the turf, but DIDN'T bet him today when he actually made his turf debut... He only paid $90 Into My Soul .... nothing like getting kicked in the stomach as he crosses the wire ... uuuuugggggghhh !!!

Another day wasted ... two shots for the website pick 4 ...

ciao

No comments: