Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

friday am

Well I ended up yesterday going 1/2 with free picks to bring my record to 2/9 with an ROI of $2.94. I hit the last 4 doubles , the 2 late pick 3's and the late pick'4 on the site , www.pick4win.com for a nice total of $1140 !! I ziged some on the tickets in my pocket and singled Rockin Johnny V on Lost Without You and got DQ'd. Lets hope YOU made some money ...

Anyway , for Friday 9/19 , I'm going back to Judge Margaret in the 4th at Belmont. She made a nice run last out for 2nd at 9/1 , but I needed her to win that day for a casher. The Judge gets Coa today who should have her in all the right spots today.

The final race of this Saratoga season was brutal. I used 4 horses to try to catch a number, and still missed. In that race, Mr Hushion dropped King Carter of a 2 YEAR LAYOFF , and ran away and hid at 12/1 !! .. Well , lets hope Channing rides him like he stole him today !! It is race 7 at Belmont - #4 King Carter.

On my way to win another 'work' golf outing , from chilly 34* Saratoga - Good Luck and lets cash.

No comments: