Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Pick for Friday 2/17

OK,

I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some interesting races throughout the card today and I'll be involved from the start as my Best Bet falls early and there is a nice PK3 sequence I'm gonna leverage. Then the Late PK5 looks very interesting as well as four of the five races should produce upsets. One race, I even said out loud, "i've bet crazier horses" and as I kept looking, it really isn't that crazy and the price should be huge.

As an aside, my namesake Z J Wins, a Zayat Stable runner debuts today in the 8th at Tampa Bay Downs (4:55 PM) . He's bred for the turf and I'm hoping he runs like the wind.

Visit Pick4win.com  to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass as the weekend is just heating up.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream 4 - #7 DOCTOR J DUB - This Sharp Humor gelding named after one of my best friends, at least that's what I tell her, gets some class relief today after racing way over his head in last. He has blazing speed and it should be on full display today as he blasts away down the backstretch, bottoming this field out wire to wire as today's Best Bet.

The very best of luck!

No comments: