Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Picks - Gulfstream & Aqueduct

Saturday 2/12 -

My red hot streak continues, I don't how you people aren't buying these selections!  I gave away my best play of the day yesterday as the Free Pick and scored out huge $23.40 $11.60 & $7.20 ... That's what I'M talkin about. I had 3 wins from 6 picks yesterday.

Saturday's races look very inciting.  My best bet of the day is at Tampa Bay in the Sam Davis - and for sure it's NOT Brethren!!!!  I am gonna need to back up the truck to take the cash home today. My other 5 Star play today is at Gulfstream at some solid odds.

I have 10 selections available at www.pick4win.com for new customers , or current members just send me an e-mail at jackstraw@pick4win.com and I'll get you hooked up.

Included in today's picks are 5 @ Gulfstream (races 2, 4-7) , 2 @ Santa Anita (rcs 7-8) , 2@ Aqueduct (rcs 4&8).  So as you can see, the are Double wagers ans well as a few Pick3's listed at Gulfstream.

As for Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc4 - #3 Thunder Brew - makes return for my friend Anthony Pecoraro off some pretty good works , except for the final work which Anthony does to "up his price". Brew should work out a good trip and be flying down the lane.

Aqueduct rc4 - #3 Abilio - makes rider switch to Chop Chop Chavez who should dead send this colt to a front running victory.
The very best of luck!

No comments: