Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Pick - Gulfstream & Santa Anita

Sunday 2/13 -

Well, got the old coconuts squeezed a bit yesterday but we'll come back swinging today. I have 10 picks today available on www.pick4win.com or if a current member , just send me an email and I'll work it out. The selections are - 5 @ Santa Anita , 4 @ Gulfstream , and one lone pick in another shitty NYRA race.

I do have a 4 Star Double play which I am focusing on at Santa Anita in races 7 & 8 , plus I love an upsetter in the feature at Gulfstream.

As for Free Picks -

Gulfstream rc8 - #1 More is Better - my girl Lisa Lewis is having a wonderful meet so far and seems to have the lone speed in here. Down the road.

Santa Anita rc2 - #1 Rumor - am absolute stone cold freak - watch the show she's gonna put on.

The very best of luck!

No comments: