Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Wednesday 8/4

 OK,

Starting to find my mid-meet groove and it feels fine. I am ready to go on a rip after tabbing sharp winners last week including $14 Blissful on Sunday and the $70 monster Lexitonian. My thought process evolves after a few weeks handicapping Saratoga, honing the focus and finding more winners. I stop forcing things and the winners just flow - we are here....

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped races 2-10 from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested - no jumpers listed. The card looks form full early on but I'll be looking to cash out in the 2nd half of the afternoon. My afternoon revolves around one turf runner, who'll be an excellent price and key to the Late PK5. Been waiting for this one, should be a fun afternoon. I also "have one" for Thursday, a turf horse I can't wait to bet at double digit odds. Friday, wow, Friday I have three solid turf horses at varying odds that are rock solid selections. We are gonna have fun this week.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections - the Long Weekend Package is perfect as it gets you access Wednesday through Sunday or single day selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 10 - #13 VIBURNUM - This daughter of Include has raised her game this spring & summer earning respectable placings against tougher company after adding blinkers. She ships in for Kelly Rubley getting hot riding Jose Ortiz, who should break and take her back saving all the ground, only to explode off the far turn running them all down for victory. She just needs to draw in.

The very best of luck!

No comments: