Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/3

 Ok,

Fantastic afternoon of stakes action, Derby preps and some nice turf races too, can't wait to play. I have you covered from Coast to Coast today, minus the early action so we can settle into the meat of the cards.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Keeneland races 4-11, Aqueduct races 4-11 and Santa Anita park races 5-12 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested all around. I've also listed the Cross Country PK5 which looks great and the Golden Hour PK4 to finish the day.

I like the turf racing everywhere today as I'll be trying to make a score with a Double wagers at Aqueduct with a 4 Star Best Bet into a juicy turf selection in the 6th-7th. I'm sitting on turf horses at Santa Anita who seem to be ready for a lifetime best effort. Plus its just a fantastic afternoon at Keeneland and I'll be looking to light up the tote right off the rip in race 4. 

Finished up yesterday with 3 Top Pick Winners at Keeneland from 10 races and scratched into a big $448 PK3. I've started the Aqueduct meet on fire too tabbing 8 Top Pick Winners from my first 13 races of the Spring Meet and expecting to pile them up today in NYC. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's entire selection sheet for the bargain price of $10.

For Saturday Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 6 - #1 JOUSTER - This Pletcher trained daughter of Noble Mission has thrived since moving to turf but that should come as no surprise as the sire is a full brother to one of the best turf runners in European history - Frankel and comes from one of the most blue blooded damside families ever going back to champions Storm Flag Flying, My Flag and Personal Ensign. Wow. This runner draws the hedge with all the speed in a short field, should control this race from gate to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: