Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 8, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Park Horse Pick for Friday 1/8

 Well then,

Yesterday was 'one of those days' and I was so happy to share it with all my Pick4win Players. 

I blogged/tweeted yesterday I liked three possible $12+ turf horses in the late PK4 so it & the Late PK5 looked good if I was right. Boy was I right. After tabbing two first time starters to blow out victories in the 3rd & 4th and then I went on a rip, tabbing 5 straight Top Pick Winners having the $1114 Late PK5 & $863 Late PK4 Ice Freaking Cold. All three of those Late PK3's as well and I made a solid punch in the PK3 ending in race 9 which provided a generous $394 for every $1. 

7 Top Pick Winners from 10 races

That was the most fun I've had in months, cheering some exciting winners home all afternoon as everything just 'clicked'. 

Right back at it today completely handicapping all 10 races from Gulfstream park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Have another Stronach5 PK5 listed today as well after hitting it last week. My Best Bet is on turf in the 10th so it anchors the GP Late PK5 and the Stronach PK5. Already have a turf runner for the weekend, get on board now, I'm going on a run. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your Weekend Pass.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #5 NYMUE'S TREASURE - This Mary Eppler trained Treasure Beach mare ships south seeking turf action and should have gathered enough fitness from those dirt efforts to do well here. She stretches out getting back to the turf, switching to a stronger rider who should be able to secure a forward position behind a leader who should readily retreat, putting us in the cat/bird seat for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: