Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Park Horse Pick for Saturday 1/23

 OK,

I am genuinely excited for todays races. Since I finished handicapping yesterday, I've been jacked up and really couldn't sleep, that's how excited I am to start betting today. The races have completely set up for my eye, I have a full balance after yesterday and will be firing with both barrels all day, I simply can't wait.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pikc4 and Pick3 wagers suggested on Pegasus World Cup Day aka The Donn Handicap. It is a fantastic card. I had a turf runner jump out at me in each race, the strongest one in the Peg Turf Cup making the Late PK5 an absolute must for my turf selections. I have strong opinions in the Early PK5 too with turf races in the 1st, 3rd and 5th - and you can press that PK5 with strong 3 Star picks in 4th & 5th. Some stars with be born today, get on board, lets enjoy the ride. Will also have Cross Country PK5 plays and will add Golden Hour PK4 and DD plays later this afternoon.

4 Top Pick Winners Friday have us brimming with confidence and flush with winnings for today. I excelled in the 6th-9th which ended in a $112 PK3 (for every $1) with a 2nd pick and two Top Pick Winners but we got stopped cold in the nightcap seeking the PK5. Well, today is the day, let's take the money home in buckets. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections. 

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #3 FALKIRK - This Cairo Prince gelding tried the dirt last out at Churchill as they had already shut their turf course down for the season and his choices where limited. He returns to the turf where he's shown bigtime talent. He hasn't missed a beat since moving to South Florida including a sharp work two back signaling his readiness. Corie Lanerie has been riding the turf course very well, just needs an alert break and should use his speed from there for position and victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: