Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 15, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/15

 OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Fun day to play and I like both PK5's and have turf singles in each - at 15/1 and 8/1. My favorite long shot turf trainer is in action today and I'm feeling lucky. I'll be playing all day and can';t wait to cash out big.

Excellent weekend awaits as well as I anticipate having some races from the Fair Grounds on Saturday as they have a blockbuster 13 race card chock full of stakes action. I'll peer at Santa Anita as well seeing if the turf action is good enough o put together a PK5 or two. Grab that Weekend Pass for all the action.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #3 FRANKLIE'S GIRL - This Tapature filly was claimed out of her turf sprinting debut where she was sent off as the favorite and lost to a repeat winner. Her full brother was a two time turf route winner at Gulfstream, off her very nice debut, should be able to move forward off that effort and with that added fitness to spring the upset first time around two turns.

The very best of luck!

No comments: