Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, December 4, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 12/4

 Ok,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've also listed a Stronach5 Pick5 wager which incorporates two races from Laurel in the $1 wager.

May do the Late PK5 from Aqueduct tomorrow once I see the track conditions as they are expecting rain today into tomorrow. May take a look at the Late PK5 at the Fair Grounds as the weather is clear and they have a turf stake. 

Regardless, I'm already popping at Gulfstream. We had a $375 PK5 on Opening Day and a $465 PK3 yesterday once you adjusted for scratches as my turf horses are running true. I'm excited heading into the weekend as Saturday's 11 races Claiming Crown are some of the toughest & deepest races to handicap every year, but I'm up for the challenge.

Visit Pick4win.com and grab your Weekend Pass.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #3 TWIRLING FIRE - This Twirling candy colt comes off a 60 day freshening as he relocated to Florida. He turns back to his preferred sprint as barn strikes at 24% going route to sprint. He picks up aggressive rider in Paco who should be the main speed taking these on a merry chase through the wire. 


The very best of luck!



No comments: