Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Free Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 12/2

 OK,

Opening Day of the Championship Meet and I'm excited and ready to go. Its seems my handicapping strategies were developed even further conquering this meet as it was elusive for years in my youth. 

We have some very cheap races down here which limit bets and betting opportunities. Sometimes they are just races we're looking to 'get through' in the PK5 or PK4 pressing my opinions in the turf races. Its really worked out as I've cashed some very nice tickets consistently the last few years. I really have the turf course down and have fun seeking out the Double Digit Top pick Winners.

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Adding to this early season puzzle are horses shipping down from the north. If you don't understand the timing, you'll be betting on big favorites that wilt under the Florida heat until they get acclimated.

I'll continue to do Aqueduct this week as we still have turf racing then will focus on my winter playground.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #5 BREAK BEAT - This Danny Gargan colt faced good company over the summer and comes in fresh off a September layoff. He has three works in Florida so he certainly has been there long enough, has the speed to get a forward position, improving it all the way through the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: