Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 17, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/17

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as rain is expected to form this morning and pass over southern Florida.

I like the races regardless, some key's both on or off the turf. I had 3 Top Pick Winners from 10 races yesterday and am 7/20 to start the week. Looking to continue those winning ways today. My stable mail is popping with live runner all weekend long.

Its a Holiday weekend as we have Monday races at Gulfstream Park - grab your Weekend Pass to get all the action Friday through Sunday - and I'll give you Monday for Free.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #9 R CALLI KIM ~ This daughter of Revolutionary debuts for a barn that excels with sprinters and turf sprinters. She is well prepped for her debut and faces a less than stellar field. I think she's ready to fire and is the choice on turf or dirt to start the weekend.

The very best of luck!

No comments: