Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, November 8, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Friday 11/8

OK,

Another nice day yesterday at Aqueduct as I've started my meet with 8 Top Pick Winners from 19 races with a 3/9 yesterday as the Free Pick Tess flaunted her speed as expected but was a very nice $13 winner.

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Aqueduct with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. It's also Opening Day at DelMar Fall and I've done race 4-8 w/PK5, PK4, PK3 and my Best Bet on turf.

Going to try to keep up with the DelMar Fall action as they will be turf heavy which as we know, is right up my alley. We are on the turf in NY today and I do like a few there as well, let's have some fun to kick off the weekend.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections.

Grab a Weekend Pass and you'll get the Monday Holiday selections free.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 5 - #8 AMERIEL - This daughter of American Pharoah has been tearing up the track all fall and make her debut today for Arnaud Delacor. Th mare was a three time turf winner of $250,000 and her sire will only add to her precocity on turf. She should be fowardly placed and runs away late under Franco.

The very best of luck!

No comments: