Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Saturday 11/30

Alright,

Today is the day. We have fantastic turf racing all over the USA and I'm looking to score. My favorite race of the year in my favorite weekend as the Hollywood Derby will spice up this years Hollywood Turf Festival for sure. I love this race, have for 25 years. And I've made plenty of scores in it too, but today will be legendary if what I see comes true. The ground at Del Mar will be the ultimate equalizer today as it should be Yielding or Soft and I do believe I have the right one to upset the apple cart.

Then we go to Fair Grounds where two horse from my Stable Mail of turf stars popped up in the Late PK4 and I will be betting down there for sure.

Lastly, could be the last day of turf racing at Aqueduct with snow in the forecast but some really good races today including one of my favorites who should put on a show.

A fantastic day to play - and one more day of the Turf Festival tomorrow and I'll be going back to Gulfstream Park for the turf action.

We scores with Temple at Aqueduct yesterday at $18.20, swept the late Double at Gulfstream - all on the turf. Seeing the ball and taking solid swings. Today we celebrate.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 3 - #3 BEGONIA - With rings on her fingers and bells on her shoes, this one debuts for a very good turf distance barn of Eddie Graham. I usually go to fresh horses last in the turf season and this one is well prepped for her debut facing an average bunch here with no standout - the perfect spot for a firster. Lookout!

The very best of luck!

No comments: