Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, November 11, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Monday 11/11

OK,

For Monday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Aqueduct with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

A nice card for a Monday and am looking forward to playing. Had one come up in my stable mail who I had info on in the debut. They took money, stumbled at the start yet got a position, made the lead but understandably weakened. This one is 10/1 on the Morning Line but I'd be happy with 5/1 as I expect them to 'run away and hide'.

I had 3 Top Pick Winners on Sunday from 10 Aqueduct races including -

Pentatonica $24.80 $9.40 $6.60 who scored early on in the day


Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 1 - #5 JUSTIN TIME ~ This Justin Phillip filly found a home on turf winning both her starts over the weeds. She should get a forward position, take over off the far turn and earn a well fought victory today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: