Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 9/14

OK,

Big day of turf action as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Also I handicapped races 7-10 from Woodbine with PK4 and PK3 wagers as they have three turf stakes today. Lastly there is a Cross Country PK5 combining turf stakes at both these locations and I can't wait to play.

I have two turf horses at Belmont and one at Woodbine who I can't wait to bet. I'll be looking to cash all kinds of tickets using them including all the PK5 wagers. Its gonna be a fun afternoon, get tied on and let's cash!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 8 - #3 TASS - This Temple City filly has run three times and improved with every single race. She gets back o nthe turf today for the crafty connections of Matt Schera and Carlos Martin. Carmouche should bust her from the gate establishing a good forward position from her inside post and gets to the wire on time.

The very best of luck!

No comments: