Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Free Travers Day Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Saturday 8/24

Alright,

Its Travers Day, the pinnacle of the Saratoga season. I've been having a great season, including 5 Top Pick Winners yesterday lead by Funny Guy $17.00 $7.80 $5.40

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Travers trifecta wagers suggested.

Some fantastic races today as the stars are lining up for all the G1's available. I've certainly identified some races where I think we can beat them and cash some running tickets. I have horses all day long I'm looking forward to wagering and watching.

The Travers is special though, I did have Catholic Boy last year and this year, lookout. I have identified the right runner I believe who will catapult themselves into the 2nd half of the season. This is gonna be fun to watch.

Visit Pick4win.com to all today's selections for only $10.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #7 BALAN ROSE - This Chad Brown trained daughter of War Front returned off the layoff last time to a horse who came back to repeat that victory as she weakened slightly. Today she will get Firm turf for the first time and the Galileo's can ramble on firm ground. She comes in off a sharp work and should be dead fit for today's effort. Down the road.

The very best of luck!


No comments: