Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 30, 2019

Free Pick4win Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/30

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Saratoga with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested after 3 Top pick Winners from 10 Friday races.

A real nice day of racing sets up with good racing, a few nice horse to bet and spectacular end of summer weather. 

Some key turf horses as usual that I'll be looking to build tickets around and a first time starter who has push button acceleration that should be on display through the stretch.

I'm looking forward to playing for sure as Closing Week is upon us. I'll also have the Late PK5 from KY Downs on Saturday as we get some serious turf races down there but I have one to key around late.

It will be a fun and rewarding weekend. Grab that Weekend Pass and you'll get all my selections right through Labor Day on Monday.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 5 - #6 WISH UPON - This John Terranova trained lass makes her 3rd start of the season and got us to the winners circle with a well times ride last out. I expect her to get the same trip, tipping out to pass the speeds and run home a winner once again.

The very best of luck!

No comments: