Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 7/21

Alright,

Back at it with a bunch of races today. For Sunday I've completely handicapped Saratoga races 2-13 w/Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

It looks like a great day of racing. The turf races are outstanding where I believe I've identified the right ones at very nice prices. The second half of the card will be ripe with opportunity to cash a big ticket and I can't wait to play. I had turf winners at Woodbine, DelMar and Monmouth yesterday, let's keep it rolling.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 5 - #4 SCARS ARE COOL - Stanley Hough has returned to Saratoga ready for bear. This son of Malibu Moon stretches out today to two turns and 9 furlongs after being put in a jackpot last time. I expect him to get a nice position, settle in mid-pack early and just draw away down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: