Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Free Pick4win.com KY Derby Day Horse Pick for Saturday 5/4

OK,

It's KY Derby Day and I'm starting to get excited. Let it rain, it simply doesn't matter. That's how much I like my Derby horse this year. Lot's of parody among the ranks so a breakout performance will be generously rewarded. That's exactly what I see unfolding today. But that undercard, wow...

For today I've completely handicapped all 14 races from Churchill Downs with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided for non-stakes races. I've also listed my Derby Trifectas and if can stretch - superfectas as these are the deepest, most rewarding pools we get all year. I don't normally play tri's or super's but make an exception today with all the dead money in the pools.

The undercard is fantastic - from start to finish. I have identified live horses at nice odds. A couple big favorites in the second half of the card and I think I can beat both of them. It could be the day i talk about forever and I can't wait to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's KY Derby Day selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 3 - #4 SUROOJ - this Bodemeister colt makes his second lifetime start for Danny Pietz who normally won't have them cranked up for the debut and they get better 2nd out. I expect him to report home a winner  today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: