Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Churchill Horse Pick for Thursday 5/2

OK,

3 Top Pick Winners from 10 races yesterday as we roll into Thursday - where I've completely handicapped all 11 Churchill Downs races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Lots of good opportunities today, especially on turf. My 4 Star Best Bet got an over-confident ride last time which cost me a few G's - I fully expect a more aggressive ride this afternoon. I've been waiting a year for another to make their turf debut and we get that today too. As I said, lots of chances to cash today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 8 - #1 HEMBREE - The Mike Maker trainee is working lights out, and completely against the grain for this barn which I take as an outstanding sign of fitness and well being. He fired big fresh going two turns at Gulfstream and I'm fully expecting him to be rolling like a freight train down the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: