Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Wednesday 4/17

OK,

A short week of action kicks off today as I've completely handicapped all 8 races from Keeneland with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Two baby races featuring America's predominant 2 Yr Olds Trainer of early spring and sprinters. Mr Wesley Ward so it reduces the value to six races today but enough turf action including a key maiden race to make today well worthwhile.

Also today in the 1st at Aqueduct Wesley will be sending out the first American runner from American Pharoah who's first ever runner won on turf in Europe last week. The world waits with anxious anticipation as we look for every runner to have that same majesty as AP himself.

Sunday closed with an unexpected gift. Seemed to be alive all week for a big ticket in the pay leg only to get beat. Ran 2nd on Saturday with Excessivespending, who really should have won, that would have filled my pockets with a few G's. The Best Bet Sunday was at my cash cow stomping grounds - Gulfstream Park where Dancing Till Dawn was returning. So I devised a PK5 play which I kept rolling into PK4's and PK3's all with Dance Till Dawn the single to close the sequence. I wasn't home so was watching on my phone. Horse ran bravely but was passed late holding 2nd. I shut off the phone and continued with my night. Tuesday morning I was reading the DRF when they referenced a DQ. Caught something on Twitter late Sunday about that slug Paco Lopez and how he didn't learn from his 30 suspension as he continues to be the most dangerous, non-thinking rider on the planet.

Well Paco got DQ'd and Dance Till Dawn got placed first - an unexpected windfall I found two days later has already made this week a good one. Let's continue it today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your package, no selections on Easter Sunday.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 4 - #7 TAP TAP TAPAROO - This Jimmy Toner trained lass comes in fresh after two solid efforts in Florida. She comes in sharp, should be forwardly placed and draws off late for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: