Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/9

Alright,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some really nice races today and even better sequences - could be a nice day to make a score. The 5th and 12th are Key Races for me - both deep turf affairs where I think I have the key to blowing them up and will have tickets singling both in the PK5's - and its a forced payout on the Rainbow PK6 so having a few price horses will boost the payoffs.

Should be a great day to play. We had 3 Top Pick Winners on Friday from 12 races. I may post some Spot Plays if I find anything interesting in the turf stakes around the country.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 11 - #6 SIEM RIEP - This Tapit gelding comes in fresh after weakening on Yielding turf back in the fall. Firm turf proves key today as he will be forwardly placed, either 1st or 2nd, and should spurt away in late stretch with leading jock Luis Saez up.

The very best of luck!

No comments: