Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 1/5

OK,

2 Top Pick Winners from 10 Gulfstream races yesterday with two bad beats late including the 10th where I needed Salsita Roja for almost $1000 and she gets run down two jumps from the wire.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Slow starts to the card as usual and I plan on finishing with a bang. The 11th could be the toughest race on the card and I do believe I've found the one to blow them all up. If I'm correct here, the PK5 with explode with value, nonetheless the tote as few will see what I see here, that's what makes me one of the Best Turf Handicappers around.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #7 BIRD HUMOR - This Distorted Humor filly takes huge drop in class having not faced such easy company in almost a year. Sarah Nagle is apparently a miracle worker winning 11/23 in 2018 and 3/7 at the meet so far. She should go forward with the fitness of her first off the layoff, in sharp and gets winning jock back up. Should be rolling off the far turn and beat them all to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: