Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 18, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/18

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

We has 3 more Top Pick Winners from yesterdays' 10 races at Gulfsteram but today's card is of much more interest. I have three turf horses I can't wait to play, I'll be looking to cash in a few pools today. Two of them are also in the Late PK5 so I'll be investing and looking to take advantage of my turf opinions.

Also - I'll have Holiday selections on Monday and if you grab the Weekend Pass, you'll get Monday free.

Visit Pick4win.com to grab your package now!

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 2 - #8 SHANGHAI DREAMS - This Shanghai Bobby filly goes 2nd off the layoff today so the added fitness of her return race will only help her go forward. She was claimed that day and goes out for new barn today but retains the services of Irad Ortiz. She had trouble last and has more turf talent than's she's shown with not much to beat here.

The very best of luck!

No comments: