Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 12/5

OK,

Kicking off the week in sunny Florida as I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Gulfstream Park is really my 2nd best track for cashing tickets so I have lots of Members excited we are back in Florida. The selections may bounce around or vary until 12/26 when everything gets serious again so I may have days like last Sunday when I provided the Last 5 races from Aqueduct, Gulfstream and DelMar looking for turf and PK5 wagers.

For today, some nice turf action from beginning to end - let's play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Long Weekend and gets selections today through Sunday.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 ~ #7 BRENDA'S G L P - This Wrote filly drops in class today while returning to the turf after a non-effort last out on the dirt. She is the main speed and one of my favorite Florida speed jocks aboard in Emeseal Jaramillo so I fully expect him to put her on the lead and take these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: