Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blowin up the Tote , just like I said !!

Yes , boys and girls , I've done it again. I blew up the toteboard, just like I said he would, Quasicobra paid $27.00 in the 6th at Belmont on Wednesday.

I really don't know if there is anyone else out there that GIVES AWAY DOUBLE DIGIT WINNERS consistently like I do. Not only do my selections make your heart pound because they always are running down the stretch , but I pick horses nobody else figures out. I plan on giving my best horses away thru Hollywood , I need to show people my special abilities without the doubt of paying. What I do provide when you pay is numbers to fill out doubles, pick 3's , and the late pick 4 too. I also follow maidens closely on both coasts , I usually have actions all around when you check out my pay selections.

Anyway , gotta go cash my tickets , look for more FREE DOUBLE DIGIT WINNERS daily at www.pick4win.com ....

I just remembered I still have live action at Santa Anita. Good luck ...

No comments: