Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Breeders Cup Day 2 Horse Pick for Saturday 11/3

OK,

Simply knocked it out of the park yesterday with 6 Top Pick Winners on the 10 race Churchill Downs card on Day 1 of the Breeders' Cup.

It was a form-full day with favorites winning and longer priced horses, not so much.  My Top Pick Winners included -

Dutch Parrot
Improbable
Newspaperofrecord
Line of Duty
Game Winner
Rocketry

There was money to be made yesterday but Jaywalk blitzed our tickets late crushing that field of fillies. Saturday will be an exciting day to play and watch along. Let's cash some nice tickets.

The turf is soft, regardless of the official rating. When jocks say it's soft, its soft. When someone with a stick tells me it's Good, I say, get on a horse and do 30 MPH, then tell me the condition of the turf.

Lots of upset chances today after yesterday's chalkfest - I only have one favorite on top throughout the entire 12 races card. So different from Friday. I will cash huge if I can get up to win the Mile or Turf as the Miler is wide open and I'm trying to beat Enable over the soft ground. My Classic selection will also blow up the tote, we are gonna have fun today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections - BC Package Players will get Sunday's Aqueduct selections free.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill race 3 - #5 GOLDEN MISCHIEF - This Into Mischief filly comes into this race in lifetime best form while making her 2nd start off the layoff, so further improvement is expected. There is some cheap speed to set the pace as she should tip out and blow past through the stretch.

The very best of luck!

No comments: