Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Free Pick4win.com KY Downs Horse Pick for Thursday 9/13

OK,

Closing Day at KY Downs as I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I was all around it yesterday, so my handicapping was sound. I did have 2 Top Pick Winners in Peru and Osare but KY Downs continued to play tough as the $250 winner of the 2nd shows.

I have a Best Bet in the Early PK5 and a very live firster too in that sequence so I'll be looking to score early. Lots of good action today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

KY Downs race 2 - #9 TIZABOUTTIME - This Tiznow colt displayed a nice kick into slow fractions when racing a ta mile last out. He turns back to the 6 1/2 sprint distance which requires a ton of stamina, especially for babies. Given the turn back to a shorter distance, his fitness should be at its peak. Siding with some experience and fitness as I'm not blow away with the firsters as these babies explore KY Downs.

The very best of luck!

No comments: