Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/18

OK<

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

The card today is very interesting as I have a few turf plays early to keep me interested but later I have two co-Best Bets on the turf and looking for a solid $15+ for each. It really looks like a situation we can take advantage of for a nice score.

Visit Pick4win.com top purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #5 DUBAI BOB - This Forestry gelding is simply the speed of the speed and five furlongs on turf is his game. He can sit 2nd if necessary but I expect him to blast from the gate, flaunting his speed to the wire for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: