Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 1/19

Alright,

Made the most of yesterday's card at Gulfstream Park where I tabbed 4 Top Pick Winners from 10 races the best of which was Doolittle Raiders in the 8th who returned $20.40 $5.40 $5.00.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The Late PK5 is all turf with the last race being a crap shot, so that could be very rewarding if I've seen it correctly. There are a few other horses I'll be playing off of today, its not a bad card and I'm looking forward to taking my shots.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #5 KASUGA - The daughter of Temple City makes her start on dirt after 21 outs. She brings big time speed to the party today, having worked fast on dirt at Woodbine and Palm Meadows so I don't expect the transition to be difficult. She should be the main speed in a short field, is dead fit from those turf efforts, should take these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: