Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/15

OK,

Turned lemons into lemonade yesterday and almost slept through it all. The day started out with a punch in the gut as Dale Romans trained two winners in three races which made me scream profanity loudly enough that they heard me in Stillwater. The next race I really thought Mrs McDougal couldn't be beaten... yet she was. I'd had enough, needed a nap. So I made my advanced wagers and slept the afternoon away. With one eye open, I see a grey blur running past them all. I see its the Live Oaks silks I'm looking for, but what race? The 12th? I'm a winner, but what did I win? So I scrambled to my computer to see I cashed the PK4 a few times using three singles and four horses in the other leg giving me $1107 for every $8 invested. I took one horse out of my Pick5 wager and it actually cost me $2772.90 - thank God I had a pretty good day or that would sting for weeks.

Yesterday's results w/ Top Pick Winners in races 9,11,& 12 -

Gulfstream race 9 - #2 Donworth $5.20 $3.00 & $2.40

Gulfstream race 10 - (my 2nd choice) #3 Heyaarat $11.40 $7.20 & $4.60

Gulfstream race 11 - #8 Power Alert $3.80 $2.80 $2.40

Gulfstream race 12 - #6 World Approval - $19.00 $9.40 & $6.80 with the $41.40 Cold Double, $147.40 Exacta, $353 Pick3, $1107 Pick4, and $11091.60 Pick5. (In NY, all payoffs in $2 increments)

I did hear from one Pick4win Player right after the race who had both the Pick4 and Pick5 so he had the day of his life.

For Sunday, I see an amazing day ahead. I had a few horses jump out at me today, feeling good from yesterday too, but these couple horses just give me that feeling, same as yesterdays $19 first time turfer World Approval did. When those turfers jump out at me, look out.

I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-12 plus Santa Anita race 7 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #3 SEEKING HER GLORY - this Giant's Causeway filly makes her first start for Chad Brown today after being off almost a year. She is the lone speed and gets Johnny Velazquez in the saddle as well so I can see him taking her along for the wire to wire victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: