Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 12/6

OK,

Rough day yesterday as the races at Gulfstream were very tough and deep. I didn't have many top pick winners, has a few listed winners, but couldn't get any tickets to run. If you purchased yesterday's selections, check your Member Account as I gave you today for free.

For Sunday, I handicapped Gulfstream races 4-10 and Woodbine 3 & 10 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, and Trifecta wagers suggested. I have a turf runner I've been waiting for in the box as my Best Bet today, plus two very interesting Polytrack plays at Woodbine.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #7 LONESOME STREET - this Broken Vow gelding makes his 1st start for Jorge Navarro (40%) and 2nd start off the long layoff (67% for Navarro) so as you can see, the stats are very favorable. He got claimed from Maker/Ramsey and steps up in class after almost a year off. Should sit a good trip and roll to victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: