Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Keeneland

OK,

Great day for Pick4win.com players yesterday as I tabbed 5 Top Pick winners including 3 in a row at Belmont helping us cash the $420 late Pick4.

I have very high aspirations for today. I have a few strong opinions on long shots that if they can run as I see them, we will have an extremely rewarding day.

I have completely handicapped Belmont 7-10 + Keeneland 5-9 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase todays selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick  ~

Keeneland race 5 - #4 SET TO MUSIC - this 3 yr old Dynaformer gelding won his 2nd start last time while getting over the turf for the 1st time. He is training right along, bred to go further, and has a very under-rated but strong turf trainer leading him over. I can see him sitting a trip in the 2nd flight, moving up around the turn, then drawing off down the lane at a solid price.

The very best of luck.

No comments: