Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Free Gulfstream Horse Selection for Saturday 1/18

OK,

A good day of racing awaits as I have handicapped races 3-11 at Gulfstream Park with suggested Pick5's, Pick4's, and Pick3 wagers.

Visit www.pick4wwin.com to purchase today's selections.

There seems to be a few nice value plays today. Still might be able to bang out some good late tickets even with Mucho Macho Man who will be 1/5 in that race.

We cashed a few tickets Friday with 1 Top Pick Winners + 3 Listed Winners from 7 races.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #9 GATHERING - this Sheppard trained mare out of one of my favorite Augustin Stable runners and producers - Seebe, makes her return off a 9 months freshening. She is a ridiculous 8/1 on the morning line and fits one of my positive profiles. She will be inhaling them down the lane and I'll take any price they wanna give me on this winner.

The very best of luck.

No comments: