Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Free Friday Hollywood Park Horse Pick from Zenyatta John

OK,

Got the Holiday weekend off to a good start yesterday with 2 Top Pick Winners + 4 more Listed Winners from 8 races with 6 exactas, 2 trifectas, 1 superfecta, and 1 cold daily double.

My deck is stacked today as I've handicapped 11 races including Aqueduct races 7-10, Churchill races 9-12, and Hollywood races 7-9.

The Clark Handicap is a great race later today at Churchill where the big favorite will be Game On Dude, and I think he will be lucky to hit the board. His trainer after an investigation into seven sudden deaths over the summer has somehow forgot how to train to win a race outside California. I'm drooling at the chance to bet against him and it's not my thyroid medication, I mean supplement, no it's medication, speaking.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Hollywood race 7 ~ #8 WINNING PRIZE - my Best Bet of the Day, comes in fresh after shipping to Keeneland where the race got taken off the turf in a driving rain storm. He's facing some horses who may take money but who may also experience the BC bounce. Looks like the perfect spot to return to his winning ways as he's won 6 of 7 on turf lifetime. Down the road.

The very best of luck.

No comments: