Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Get all your Breeders' Cup Selections and Wagering Strategies from Zenyatta John

OK,

Locked and loaded for Breeders' Cup 2013.

I have complete analysis and selections for both Friday and Saturday posted on www.pick4win.com . For each Breeders' Cup race, I wrote a detailed analysis of how I see the race unfolding identifying the speeds as well as all the key players. I have listed 6 horses per race to try and maximize exotic wagers. In the analysis I identified the 5th and 6th selection as underneath horses for Exactas, Trifectas, and Superfectas. With the advent of $0.10 superfectas and $0.50 trifectas and Pick3's, all those selections may be used for even smaller bank roll players.

Underneath every analysis is suggested Pick3's and Trifecta wagers laid out for you. The Trifecta wagers can be extended into Superfectas by following the pattern of the wager.

If you already purchased your Breeders' Cup Two Day package, please check your Member Accounts again as I have added races 3-5 on the Friday card from Santa Anita.

If you have any questions, please let me know via email at pick4win@gmail.com -

Best of luck, let's crush this cup.

No comments: