Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Free Saratoga Horse Picks for Sunday 9/1 from Zenyatta John

OK,

Well, it's September. Wow. Just two days left for the season, but I'm kinda glad it's over. Forty days is a serious grind. Then throw in all those horrible beats when we ran second, and I feel like Mike Tyson's punching bag. Thank goodness I still have both ears intact.

For Sunday, I have all 12, yes I said 12 races handicapped with suggested Pick3's and both Pick4's.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For today, I have two Free Picks -

Saratoga race 5 - #4 Dixie Babe - this one returns off a long layoff for Eddie Kenneally who has a rather quiet meet. He seems to excel with layoff runners who return sprinting, this one is working well, and should enjoy the wet track.

Saratoga race 9 - #6 Favor Factor - this colt makes his 2nd start of the season for Chad Brown and has put in fantastic finishes in all his turf efforts. He gets some speed to run at today, I expect him to win for fun.

The very best of luck.

No comments: