Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Free Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/23 from Zenyatta John

OK,

Kinda a rough day at the Spa Thursday as my Free Pick and Best Bet of the Day was in race 9, #9 Quick Money. I felt she was set up with some deflated work times and was set to score for Linda Rice. Well, she was wide throughout, took the lead mid-stretch, and got nailed on the wire at 7/1. I made my second larget win bet of the season on her. I can't tell you how many times I've been caught on the wire for big money at this meet. It seems crazy that it keep happening.

We had 6 Listed Winners Thursday with 4 boxed exactas, 4 trifectas, and one $1375 superfecta.

For Friday, I have all 10 races handicapped and ready to go with suggested Pick3's and both Pick4's. I say suggested because sometimes you may want to expand those wagers with a horse you like. Yesterday, my 3rd choice won the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th races. I only went two deep in the 3rd, but was three deep in both other races and missed the Pick3. Some of my Members hit that $1402 Pick3 simply by adding one more of my horses into the play. Sometimes it pays to spread a bit more than I do. I try to write tickets for the small and medium bankroll players. If you have a larger bankroll, grabbing more coverage is always an option.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. The Weekend Pass has never been more of a value than this weekend as we have 10 races today, 14 on Travers Day, and probably 11 more Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick  ~

Saratoga race 9 - #8 Judy the Beauty - she is my selection in a wonderful renewal of the Ballerina Stakes. The favorite has won six in a row and is buried down on the rail, so it will be tough for her to win again today. Judy is prepped to run the best race of her life. She has been working out like a horse possesed both at her home base of Keeneland and recently here at Saratoga. She should be able to sit comfortably mid-pack, strike the front in the stretch, and hold off the closers.

The very best of luck!

No comments: