Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Looking for a REAL handicapping business investment opportunity???

A buddy of mine in the handicapping business is selling his own handicapping business website. I have been doing business with this guy for many years now, and he has helped me over the years with my personal horse racing websites. I don't have all the details about his handicapping business, Scott has really helped me understand how to make money on the web.

I do know more than anything Scott is looking for someone who is passionate about the sports handicapping business, I know his website does really well. I personally think Scott is selling his website for WAY TOO CHEAP, I have paid more for the upkeep of my 2 websites than what he is selling his network of handicapping websites for!

Here is the link to his website: HandicappingWebsites.com

If you would like to contact Scott: http://handicappingwebsites.com/contact-us/

No comments: