Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Get your Saratoga Season Pass to Pick4win.com

Well,

The 40 day Saratoga thoroughbred season is just around the corner. I will be offering a Season Pass to my website www.pick4win.com again this year. I handicap full cards for all 40 days except steeplechase races which I generally have no opinion.

The cost of the Saratoga Season Pass is $200 - which comes out to $5 a day for the 40 day meet. I will also include FREE Past Performances emailed to you for all 40 days as well. All for $5 a day. It costs $7 a day to purchase the Daily Racing Form - I'll give you selections for every race and the PP's for less than the cost of the DRF. How can you go wrong? Email me at pick4win@gmail.com for more information.

I grew up handicapping and cashing tickets at Saratoga. Most people think it's the hardest meet to cash tickets, I practically drool with anticipation. You can use my selections straight up, for exactas, trifectas, and superfectas too. My selections can also be used for the big reward bets like Pick 3's and Pick4's.  We cash big tickets at Saratoga. Plus I am privy to superior information during the meet as I have daily conversations with a private clocker, professional gamblers, trainers, and jock agents getting first hand live info on 'who's live today'.

Also, if you'd like to get in the best 'pool' I've ever had the privilege to enter email mytogapick@hotmail.com - It's Huddies pool. It cost $100 to enter. You pick two horses a day trying to build your 'bank total'. It is very entertaining as well and is updated daily so you know where you stand. PP's are also included in this pool so if your even a casual player, the free PP's are a wonderful tool. Don't wait if your interested, your check needs to be in by Opening Day!

The very best of luck, and buy your Saratoga Season Pass and let's make some big money together.

No comments: