Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Horse pick for Sunday 1/8

Well,

I had 4 Listed winners from 7 races Saturday including the race 10 stake at Gulfstream where my 4th choice nailed my top choice on the wire in a 3 horse photo. Heavenly Landing paid $40.80 $13.00 & $9.60 with the $257 exacta and with my 2nd choice winning of the next race, Age of Exploration $13.00 $6.40 & $5.40 - the $437 Daily Double.

I have 6 races handicapped Sunday with TWO 4 Star selections available at www.pick4win.com including 3 @ Gulfstream Park, 2 @ Aqueduct, and one from Santa Anita.

For today's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #2 Qualionne - was a tip from my clocker last out who had watched him train all fall in NY, got off to a tangled beginning and flew home for second. Faces nothing really today, but his 10/1 price will plummet to the favorite, but should win for fun.

The very best of luck!

No comments: