Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Zenyatta John's Free horse pick for Saturday 12/3

OK,

A nice day of racing all over America today including Opening Days at Gulfstream Park and Tampa Bay Downs and the Claiming Crown runs at the Fair Grounds for the 1st time.

I have 8 races handicapped for today available on www.pick4win.com including 2 @ Aqueduct, 2 @ the Fair Grounds, 2 @ Gulfstream Park, and one each at Tampa Bay Downs and Hollywood Park.

I am offering a Free Preview of all my selections today, just email me at pick4win@gmail.com and I will send the selections out to you.

For today's Free Pick ~

Hollywood race 8 ~ #4 Rescue Squad - makes rare West Coast appearance for trainer, but when he ships they are extremely live. He is 2/2 on the Poly-surfaces and is training exceptionally well over the Hollywood surface, should run right bye these today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: