Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Free Belmont horse pick for Friday 10/28

Well,

One week left till the Breeders' Cup, we have snow on the ground already so we need some hot selections to warm me up. I have 7 selections available today on www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Keeneland and 2 @ Belmont Park. I have both remaining grass races as the selections at Belmont including today's free pick.

Today's Free Pick ~ Belmont race 7 - #10 DATA LINK - comes in fresh off layoff while most of these have been grinding it out all year, has been working regularly and well, had improved in each race in career, should adore the softer turf.

I will have Breeders' Cup selections available late next week, send me an email for package information.

The very best of luck!