Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday's Free Pick from Belmont Park

OK,

Not much luck Friday, but I have some great betting opportunities today. I have 8 selections available on www.pick4win.com including 5 @ Belmont Park and 3 @ Keeneland. I have a maiden at Keeneland who was very well meant over the summer and I expect to return running. I also love the Raven Run at Keeneland and two stakes at Belmont as well. Buy your selections now!

As for today's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 9 - #2 GREEN MONSTER - has always been highly regarded by connections as he should be from that mare, ran lifetime best race in his 1st start for Bruce Brown last out. Should take control of the race around half mile pole and beat them all to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: